Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ANOTHER Fashun Blog


At Humber, I am involved in the student run fashion blog.  On it, I write a (mainly) weekly piece called "Industry Icon of the Week," which gives me the opportunity to introduce students (and some of the teachers) to people in the fashion industry that they may not know about and I have a strong liking for.  Kinda telling people "this is who I think you should know."  People I have covered include: Kate Lanphear, Alexander Wang, Nick Wooster, Miroslava Duma, Haider Ackermann, and Eddie Borgo, among others.  I'll for sure be putting up those posts to share gradually.

Also for the blog, we covered the recent fashion month for the Fall/Winter 2013 womenswear collections.  I did a few write-ups for some of the shows throughout the four-city fashion month, as well as a few pieces concerning fashion week/month in general.  Will post my work shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment