Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Willkommen!

Hey, what’s up?!  Name’s Adam and I’d like to welcome you to my lil’ fashion blog :) 

So, here’s my story.  I previously went to York University and got my degree in Communication Studies and Humanities.  While at York, I started the joint-program at Seneca@York for Creative Advertising.  I only ended up doing one year there, as I struggled with not having the “passion” for the industry.  So, finished my Honours Bachelor of Arts and then began the daunting task of trying to find a career.  This didn’t prove to work so well.  So I decided to go back to school!  This time for my passion.  I looked through all the programs at colleges in Toronto and found the Fashion Arts program at Humber College as my top choice!  Now in my second semester, I am loving the classes and feel like I’ve finally found what I want to do for the rest of my life!

My blog is going to mainly concentrate on fashion; I mean I’ll be throwing in some other gems along the way but I would really like a place to put all my work and thoughts into one little package.  Things I’ve done, things I like, things I think others would like.  We’ll see, I have a hard time staying on track….

C'est Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment